GENERAL PRODUCT USE SUGGESTIONS
Before using, review any product’s ingredients by reading the ingredient listing to see if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in the formulation. Do not use any product if allergic to any of the ingredients in the ingredient list.
If you have a question or concern about using a particular ingredient contained in a product or if you have a medical condition or are pregnant, lactating/nursing, or planning to become pregnant, you should consult your physician before using the product.
For those with sensitive skin or skin that is easily irritated, it can be helpful first to apply an amount approximately the size of a dime of any new product you have not yet tried to the inside of the wrist or elbow area and to leave on for several hours or overnight to assess before applying to the face or a larger area of the skin. Should irritation occur in using any product, you should rinse thoroughly with cool water and discontinue use.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL PRODUCT-APPLICATION TIPS:
- Cleanse hands thoroughly before utilizing any cosmetic product.
- Apply moisturizers only to clean skin.
- It is always preferable to avoid touching the skin directly with the dispensing area of any cosmetic product.
- Place caps back on containers or close again after using.
- In general, to help protect the integrity of skincare products, it is not advisable to expose them to extremes of hot or cold temperatures and better to store them in a dry place at room temperature (20 – 25° C/ 68 – 77° F) and away from areas of humidity.